Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yoyo Projects

Today I want to write about fabric yoyo. It's very easy and fun to make but a very good embellishment for any project. Or, you can make project with just fabric yoyo such as brooch, table runner, sofa spread etc....whatever you can imagine. There are many tutorials on how to make fabric yoyo in the internet so I will not going to show you any here. But below are some links that you can click if you need a tutorial. -HeatherBailey -Zakkalife -Whipup OK.Back to my story. Below are some projects that I've made using Clover Yoyo Makers I've bought long time ago in Japan. Not that I'm too lazy to draw a circle whatsoever but with yoyo maker you can make precise size for your yoyo and also with a lot of design too. You need more imaginations and skills if you want to make flower yoyo or heart-shape yoyo or even butterfly-shape yoyo. Tomorrow I will upload all the yoyo that I have. 





Sample of fabric yoyo
 This yoyo brooch only took me 5 minutes to finish. Just sew the pearl and the pin.Done!! Wore it with my selendang and went off to work last week. I will upload the picture of me wearing this pin if I get the chance.





Yoyo Brooch






Yoyo Brooch - Back view
Mountain of Yoyos. But I think they lack of green and yellow. Got some green fabric scrap somewhere in my craftroom. Will add the collection if I can find it.





My Yoyo Collection.






Jar of happiness
 Some idea to make use of your yoyo.





Tissue cover






Flower Yoyo & Stiches






Small item tray, to be paired with tissue cover above.






The pair

Ok...need to get back to work...muahahahah....mengulor aje.

No comments:

Post a Comment