Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jeans Recycle Bag

I've dreamed of having jeans recycle bag for so long and TODAY my dream comes true. This bag is quite bulky as I was using my old torn Ladylike jeans size 34. But overall I satisfied with the result. I didn't follow any pattern or tutorial just sewing as I go. Thanks to my NV50 as no needle broken whatsoever during the process.Here's the pictures.
Front view

I used drawstring idea for closure. Remark the handle...very solid and strong.

Inside view. No pocket as there are too many pockets outside.

Weird. But can be use as secret hiding place.

Back view. No comment : )
I think it is really fun to experiment with jeans as contrary that it is thick and difficult to sew. And it also good for hand sewing as I did it to attach the lining. My opinion, great project to test drive your sewing machine.Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment